• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

No NADA 2012 *YAY VEGAS* Thread?

ZBennett

Sled Master
Mar 4, 2011
First Name
Zach
I tried to use the search feature and came up short, so I'm assuming the thread doesn't exist yet.

Who's psyched to hit Vegas for NADA? This is my first time in Vegas and my first time at a dealer convention! I'm really looking forward to the talks by Google.

The biggest NON-business highlight for me, though, looks to be the AutoByTel SuperBowl Party at Chef Emeril's sports bar! This thing looks insane! I'm RSVP'd and ready to rock!

I know some of my HomeNet comrades will be in attendance. Who else is going? I'd like to do quite a bit of networking and I'd LOVE to meet some of you that I came to speak with often over the years when I used to do dealer support.

-Zach

I'll be there.

We are co-hosting a party with the guys from Sister Tech at the Mirage. Got 2 suites for 3 days (2-day party plus Super Ball). Will ave drinks, Jonny Blue label, Cuban cigars, etc (big deal for us small vendors).

Anyone from dealer refresh is welcome. Send me a text or call me at NADA @206-229-3322 to get suite number (we don't know it yet).