• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

TAKE POLL OEM Site Only Versus Custom Dealer Site

@Scott Zagurski I wasn't referring to your group/dealer's sites, I understand your website strategy and branding strategy. It was 2 Ford dealers within our region, to the south and competitors to our St. Joseph Ford location.
Not being critical at all Chad, you guys have done a great job of making your web presence a differentiator. Truly structuring the code in your site for organic lift is really hard on the OEM website path. You have done a great job proving this point.

This is a very relevant topic that I hear about almost daily. To the dealers and content creators on this forum; What specific things do you want that your OEM provider can't support either partially or completely? In the interest of elevating the conversation, in lieu of saying "branding" or "custom messaging", please be as specific as possible with the hopes of pulling as many people into this thread as we can. Thank you all for your input..