• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Once Upon a Time...

Jeff, on my wish list.. Please put the page #'s on the top of the page, as of now they are just at the bottom. So I have to scroll down just to get to page 2. Also was going to ask for more smiles? But I see you got my favorite..

:bow:

Solid suggestions I'll get those added to the list.

We do have more Smileys if you click on "advanced" when you are replying. For some reason we do not have all the Smileys with "quick response". I'll look at getting them added along with some additional :)

I think alot of the "visitors" are actually members who didn't take the time to log in. :goodbye:Guilty.

We no doubt have a shit ton of lurkers. As Emily has pointed out, unless a member has a reason to respond to a thread it's likely they don't login.

I have considered making the forms private while also blocking them from the search engines. I've also thought about a very small membership fee back by a more rigorous membership sign-up. But up to this point dealerrefresh has grown organically and we have relied on the search engines for 80% of our unique traffic. This causes me to shy away from making the forms completely private. We never know what changes could happen in the future.