• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Online Inventory Posting Tip

mattwatson81

Getting Refreshed
Apr 10, 2009
First Name
Matt
When posting your vehicles for sale online you should take time to create great comments about your vehicles. Highlighting the features of the car, its condition and all that good stuff.

Another thing to consider always putting in your vehicle comments is the name of your dealership, and contact info.

Why?

Because some websites hide the name of your dealership and contact info on their sites, but if you stash the info in the comment of your vehicle, it may help the customer get in contact with you!
http://www.vinsolutions.com/

This is an area I want to improve at my dealership. Would you mind posting some examples.

here's one that is a template that we use :

This car passed the 150 point mechanical and appearance Honda Certification inspection! Buy with confidence knowing you purchase is backed by the 12 month - 12,000 mile Honda Certified Warranty! The CarFax shows this is a one owner car ! Financing Available & Trade In's Welcome . Come in for a test drive today~ Call our Sales Department for more information.

Here's another

Why buy new? Buy a used vehicle with confidence. All of our vehicles go through a rigorous and thorough inspection process that includes all major systems and components.The CarFax shows this is a one owner car!Financing Available~ Come in for a test drive today~ Call our Sales Department for more information.

and another :

Welcome to MileOne Automotive - our sales, service, and parts departments are committed to the customers' 100% satisfaction. Come in and see why we are Maryland's premier automotive group.Be sure to check out the CarFax for free!Financing Available~ Come in for a test drive today~ Call our Sales Department for more information

For those of you that are using v-auto, we are using a new tool they have called autowriter. It is prretty cheap and helps you right the comments. Look into it if you are the type that has writers block!

Jason, is vAuto charging extra for the AutoWriter (or the Big Cheese) ?? I have a few dealers using this and I think it would be a great addition to their process.

Is this the comments your getting from V-auto ?

Sporty!!! Hey!!! Look right here!!! Sizzling Performance!!! Stop clicking the mouse because this charming 2007 Toyota Camry SE is the do-it-all car you've been aching to get your hands on.. This spirited machine can turn the everyday driver into a gearhead as they experience a whole new kind of acceleration and exceptionally potent power. New Car Test Drive said, "...new energy and style. More powerful and livelier engine..." It is nicely equipped with features such as a 2.4L I-4 DOHC SMPI engine, Electronic 5-Speed Automatic Transmission w/Overdrive, Meteor Fabric Seat Trim, Front Bucket Seats, alloy wheels, JBL sound system and Bluetooth.