Open Recall vehicle reports and OPTIONS

Hi Burt, where you able to get any good responses? You might want to check these guys out.

Their recalls API works wonders and can help you with any bulk recall retrieval issues you have

Hope this helps
Sorry for the late response, just seeing it, I will check them out. AutoCheck finally started to send recall reports with recalls. Every now and then we still get a blank report but I still make things work. Thank You!

Good afternoon,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but we are an independent used dealer who has been using the AutoCheck Open Recall Inventory Check Report to keep up with our recalls. Unfortunately the reports stopped coming and we can't get an answer as to why so we are looking at other options. Carfax recently raised the price on their package so they are out. Does anyone know where else or who else provides dealers with weekly open recall lists? We do not want to manually enter each VIN. Thank you!
Burt not sure if you will get this but my company Autoap.com scan your inventory everyday and send you a nice clean report every morning to update you on new recalls or stop sales on your lot. Let me know if I can help. [email protected] very inexpensive and 99.9 accurate

If you had to choose, what automated recall partners would fall in your top 3? Ones that would require little effort on the dealership's part (ie: BDC outreach)? Recall Masters? Text2Drive? Looking to recommend to a dealer partner who is exploring...
Let me know if I can help. My company Autoap.com We scan your new and used inventory everyday and push you an email with a clean easy to read report . No effort on the dealers part. Very inexpensive. No one has more accurate information. Happy to get you more info. [email protected]. cheers