• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Phone Call and Web Tracking with Century Interactive – FREE 30 day Trial, No long term contracts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeHaeg

T.O.
Sep 15, 2011
First Name
Mike
logodd.jpg

Dealers NEED to be tracking phone calls…Why?

Optimize and improve your advertising ROI
Get a grip on your marketing spend…offline AND online
Hold sales team accountable with call recordings
Integrate phone calls into CRM for streamlined sales efforts
Sell MORE cars

Dealer Deals 3.PNG

Benefits of Century Interactive call tracking:

Track inbound AND outbound calls
Web tracking ties calls to referring source and keyword with click trail
Instant email alerts of answered and miss phone calls with call recordings
Full suite of phone solutions at no additional cost
No contracts, no setup fees, no cancellation fees
Customer support that is second to none

Why Century Interactive?

It’s no secret that phone call tracking is a vital piece to any dealership’s marketing, sales, and operational efforts. Century Interactive has been around for 20+ years and is a trusted leader for call tracking in the auto industry. With our FREE 30 day trial, your dealership can quickly gauge your marketing spend, increase sales, and improve customer experience. Already tracking calls? We would love to assess your current strategy! Not tracking calls? Get on the train and give us a call!

dealer deals 2.jpg

Deals for Dealers Offer:
FREE 30-Day Trial of full services with Century Interactive.
NO long term contracts, RISK FREE

Get Started TODAY!
or call 888-593-0830

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 58
  • logo dd.jpg
    logo dd.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1
Mike - thanks for posting! It's a shame you didn't have this offer when I signed up. HA!!

It takes a lot for me to overly promote a product or service - mostly due to my position here as founder of DR. BUT - I'll take this moment to let everyone know that I've been using CI for years. When I with MileOne and of course brought them over to my Younger Auto Group. Not only do I love'm but so do my GM's and even the owner says this was one of the best decisions we've made this year.

Rock solid service, features and reports. IMO.

Mike - thanks for posting! It's a shame you didn't have this offer when I signed up. HA!!

It takes a lot for me to overly promote a product or service - mostly due to my position here as founder of DR. BUT - I'll take this moment to let everyone know that I've been using CI for years. When I with MileOne and of course brought them over to my Younger Auto Group. Not only do I love'm but so do my GM's and even the owner says this was one of the best decisions we've made this year.

Jeff, Mike

We use Kall8 for some of the services that we offer as well as (I think) Call Track. So we have a LOT of numbers and use pretty heavy number of minutes.

What are the 3 major advantages between Century and these other systems?

Honestly -- and you know I'm no "gusher," but I've been impressed with the speed with which my inquiries are handled. I send Konrad a note, and it seems like he's responding before I hit "send." Same with Reid before him. Great customer service.

Honestly -- and you know I'm no "gusher," but I've been impressed with the speed with which my inquiries are handled. I send Konrad a note, and it seems like he's responding before I hit "send." Same with Reid before him. Great customer service.

I also use Century Interactive at Phone Ninjas and I am very pleased with their product. I have many of my clients using them as well. John, you're right about how great their customer service is, nobody does it better. By far one of my favorite vendors to deal with.

ROCK ON CI!

Jeff, Mike

We use Kall8 for some of the services that we offer as well as (I think) Call Track. So we have a LOT of numbers and use pretty heavy number of minutes.

What are the 3 major advantages between Century and these other systems?

Hey Yago,

Apologies for the tardy response. I've been checking this thread but I guess always clicking toward the bottom for new responses, must have overlooked your comment. I'll go ahead and reply from my point of view and if Jeff wants to reply as well, he can too.

First, I would say our customer service is without a doubt second to none. As mentioned throughout this thread, our account managers and support team hold themselves to a higher standard. Whether that's working to fix an issue or help you better use our product, we expect ourselves to be the absolute best.

Next, I would say that our presence in the auto industry is a key value prop. I don't simply mean that just because we are a "player" in the industry we should be considered. I'm more pointing toward our product that has evolved and grown with the needs of auto. We think like auto and rely on our big auto client's feedback to build out solutions.

Lastly, our UI and reporting is easy to use. Again with auto in mind, we realized that you guys are bombarded with marketing platforms of all shapes and sizes. We like to keep things simple and give you the data you want. If you don't care about Data Point XYZ, we don't shove it in your face. To go one step further, we know you guys are busy. Our automated reports are a great medium to get the data you need and act on it all within your email inbox every day, week, or month. Jeff and I were on the phone Friday and he mentioned how nice it is to be sent the data he wants and only login for basic admin tasks (for example, provisioning a new tracking number).

Thanks for your interest Yago and feel free to give me a call if you would like to talk more!

Hey Yago,

Apologies for the tardy response. I've been checking this thread but I guess always clicking toward the bottom for new responses, must have overlooked your comment. I'll go ahead and reply from my point of view and if Jeff wants to reply as well, he can too.

First, I would say our customer service is without a doubt second to none. As mentioned throughout this thread, our account managers and support team hold themselves to a higher standard. Whether that's working to fix an issue or help you better use our product, we expect ourselves to be the absolute best.

Next, I would say that our presence in the auto industry is a key value prop. I don't simply mean that just because we are a "player" in the industry we should be considered. I'm more pointing toward our product that has evolved and grown with the needs of auto. We think like auto and rely on our big auto client's feedback to build out solutions.

Lastly, our UI and reporting is easy to use. Again with auto in mind, we realized that you guys are bombarded with marketing platforms of all shapes and sizes. We like to keep things simple and give you the data you want. If you don't care about Data Point XYZ, we don't shove it in your face. To go one step further, we know you guys are busy. Our automated reports are a great medium to get the data you need and act on it all within your email inbox every day, week, or month. Jeff and I were on the phone Friday and he mentioned how nice it is to be sent the data he wants and only login for basic admin tasks (for example, provisioning a new tracking number).

Thanks for your interest Yago and feel free to give me a call if you would like to talk more!

Mike,

I'm going to pass this to one of my guys that handles the phone numbers that we use and he will contact you and explain how we use them and what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.