• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Photo Booth Services

We are a large used dealer looking to add a photo booth. We photo are 150 cars per month. Currently running a DealerOn site with Spincar. Does anyone have experiance with some of these bigger name photo booth companies and purchasing one outright? What would be our best course of action? We have a indoor warehouse.

I'm curious, what are the reasons you'd prefer a physical photo booth VS an app (ex Pixel Guru)?

It seems like most apps out there are doing a great job nowadays. I got some of my clients that are super happy/never go back to a studio.

Thanks.

Hello. As I'm sure you are aware, photo booths tend to be extremely expensive. If you are looking for an awesome solution that includes a free SEO component for Google, check us out:

He is an example of first page Google placement:

One of the vehicles was shot less than a week ago and is one page one. This particular dealer averages over 1,700 unique site visits and over 30 hours of video view time on the site.

Let me know if you would like an addition information.

Kind regards,
Tony

Hi!

Congrats on your pursuit of better vehicle imagery!

We (Xcite Automotive, www.xciteauto.com) acquired www.carstudiopros.com in 2020. Over the last three years I have become completely enamored with the quality our professional studio produces. It has light panels embedded behind the photo fabric walls all the way around the vehicle and uniquely places the camera on a stabilize arm far enough away from the vehicle to get the right photos. The process is partially automated with a turntable and software that connects the lighting turntable and camera. The system can be operated by your team or you can leverage one of the 400+ trained photographer employees on our team. (We call them Frontliners)

We share a deep relationship with the SpinCar folks and together manage 360 spins for many 100's of dealers across the country

We would be honored to discuss further. ([email protected])

Skip