• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Photo Booth Services

are you claiming that you can guarantee 1st-page results?
No, not at all. Google simply ranks video content extremely high. Thus the tabs at the top of search for news, images, video, etc. Our package simply includes a SEO component where we optimize the video content. I have thousands of examples that I can share where our dealers are on page one within days.

@Ben B How do you track performance on Ipacket? Hows it been working for you?
View attachment 7636
@joe.pistell Sorry for the late reply. The primary reason we wanted a platform like iPacket was for more transparency and the ability to pull window stickers. Anytime our sales team sends an ipacket to a customer via text or email we can see how many times they opened it, what contents they viewed the most, and for how long, it also sends price change alerts. Being able to pull window stickers and having a chrome extension that scans pages for vins and creates a clickable hyperlink to view the window sticker has been super helpful for our sales managers. There are some other features but that is it in a nutshell.

We are a large used dealer looking to add a photo booth. We photo are 150 cars per month. Currently running a DealerOn site with Spincar. Does anyone have experiance with some of these bigger name photo booth companies and purchasing one outright? What would be our best course of action? We have a indoor warehouse.
I use the 360PhotoBooth daily. I take photos for 2 dealerships, Nissan and Honda. It was installed back in Jan 2018. It's use Monday through Friday for 15 plus cars per day with live video collection too. New and Used are photographed inside of it. We also use TruImages to upload images of duplicate new vehicles. We had a 5 car garage area used for an old body and cleanup area and management added am automatic car wash and the 26 foot booth. Everything works great. The booth had one issue in the 4 years which was fixed within 2 days. The biggest thing to be concerned about is space where the booth will go. It worth every penny plus a lot more. There's a learning curve and a need for a solid photographer to make it work good. Our sales and time on website was increased solidly over the other dealerships and we have purchased additional photo booths for other locations and we use the photo booth as a background for other dealerships that photograph outside.

@CarGuy2011, love to see your work!

Uncle Joe, it’s a real pleasure to have someone if your abilities review my work. I’ve taken a huge break from the DR forums and not sure what brought me back, but here I am. I did get married and have 2 kids and left my position at Dealer Specialties to work at Wyler.

Since the booth installation we have learned a few things that I can share with others to avoid our pitfalls. My camera is a average Sony point and click with no software improvements. Enjoy.

Hello. As I'm sure you are aware, photo booths tend to be extremely expensive. If you are looking for an awesome solution that includes a free SEO component for Google, check us out:

He is an example of first page Google placement:

One of the vehicles was shot less than a week ago and is one page one photo booth rental los angeles. This particular dealer averages over 1,700 unique site visits and over 30 hours of video view time on the site.

Let me know if you would like an addition information.

Kind regards,
Tony
Hello. I want to get one, but they are so darn pricey. So, why are photo booths so pricey? After they are just a box with a camera in it communicating to a tablet of LCD screen of some sort?