• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

POTRATZ...Are they really worth the money?

Jamie Pilson

Green Pea
Apr 2, 2012
First Name
JAMES
We are considering using Potratz for our digital marketing. I definitely feel like they are on the leading edge of the digital marketing world. I am simply looking for some feedback on their digital marketing services and are they worth the investment....James

I know Paul and Christy Potratz personally. I know that they are picky about who they take on as a client. Once they make the decision that it's a good match, they are committed to the success of their clients. They produce top-notch, high quality work and their ability to get your dealership exposure is unmatched. In fact, there are several prominent personalities, vendors, events and trainers that use Paul in marketing them even though they could do it themselves. Why? Because they recognize that Paul can do it better than any of them. Those of us who know Paul jokingly refer to him as our "ghost in the machine" or our online stalker simply because he has perfected many digital marketing techniques that gain massive exposure to your audience. It's all in good jest but I think in many cases, it's simply out of a little jealousy that he's able to do these things so well. Im sure he's not inexpensive but you can't find a better, more committed agency that has the ability and willingness to pay personal attention to each of its clients. Just my 2 cents.

James- We brought Paul and his team onboard roughly 6mos ago. Potratz manages our SEM and Remarketing campaigns and thus far they have exceeded our expectations. Arnold stated, "Im sure he's not inexpensive but you can't find a better, more committed agency that has the ability and willingness to pay personal attention to each of its clients". I feel this sums it up. My website traffic has increased along with conversions, pageviews and length of time on site. Those are the results and feel free to contact me if you would like me to email you a screen shot of my analytics.(Paul, you also have my permission to share these metrics with Jamie) Anyone who knows me will agree, I am a over-bearing, uneducated over-acheiver and more times than not my expectations are too high. I don't have the space nor the time for coming in 2nd so if I a endorse a service and/or product you can bet your ass they're top notch!

Jamie, we signed up with Paul and his team 6 weeks ago. So far, I am very pleased with the results. We decided to go with Potratz for SEM and remarketing based on a number of factors. I met Paul a year ago in Orlando. I was initially impressed with the webratz remarketing technology. (I see his face on a daily basis both in my emails and on various websites) After watching a number of his "Think Tank Tuesday" episodes, I realized that Paul was on the cutting edge and that he really knew what he was doing. Since we signed up, Paul and his team have been great to work with. We are seeing some great results...web traffic and conversions are rising on a daily basis. My answer to your question is a definite yes.

Jamie, we signed up with Paul and his team 6 weeks ago. So far, I am very pleased with the results. We decided to go with Potratz for SEM and remarketing based on a number of factors. I met Paul a year ago in Orlando. I was initially impressed with the webratz remarketing technology. (I see his face on a daily basis both in my emails and on various websites) After watching a number of his "Think Tank Tuesday" episodes, I realized that Paul was on the cutting edge and that he really knew what he was doing. Since we signed up, Paul and his team have been great to work with. We are seeing some great results...web traffic and conversions are rising on a daily basis. My answer to your question is a definite yes.

Thanks for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

We just had our one-year anniversary with Potratz Partners Advertising in February of 2012.
We are 60% over where we were last year at this time, as far as units sold. I attribute much of this to our relationship with Potratz, (in addition to the development of our own internal BDC and an increase in inventory).
Potratz brought us into the 21st Century with our online advertising. They are an integral part of our marketing strategy. I highly recommend them!

Reactions: 1 person