• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Price Quoting- how do you handle it?

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
Staff member
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
We went through a few phases at Checkered Flag where each and every price was managed by a sales manager to the entire group keeping a centralized spreadsheet of all the price ranges for each model when we had a BDC. Checkered Flag is now one price, so this a non-issue now.

But how are you giving numbers to a customer when that customer is not in the store?

I read this right after you posted and it got me thinking. What can we do to create more engagement around the price quote request response?

To me I want the customer to feel they are special, that I worked hard to get them the price and that we are easy to work / transparent.

My thought is to add the price quote to the 1st quality personalized video response. I would create a process to shoot the video of the car with the price quote at the end. The quote should be explained in the video and in production I would add the graphics/text of the quote. Since the quote will essentially be the outro I would make a template of the creative and quickly plug in the variables. I would also start the video by saying I have a personalized quote at the end of this video just for you to ensure they stick around.

Honestly - this may seem hard to some that read this, but that's the point - the customer will feel the effort and that is goal. In terms of scaling it and making it less painful, I see this as a cool product if someone wants to take a stab at it or perhaps this already exists...idk. We are busy...

• :light:
Reactions: Alex Snyder