• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Rank the CRMs

We just made the (maybe insane) leap to use Tekion as our DMS and crm for a new point. should be interesting. we are excited and terrified at the same time
@Brad Burlingham, how is this going so far? We are heading that direction on DMS but pumped the brakes hard on the CRM and DR tools. Seemed under-cooked on a demo I had early this month.

@Brad Burlingham, how is this going so far? We are heading that direction on DMS but pumped the brakes hard on the CRM and DR tools. Seemed under-cooked on a demo I had early this month.
We have been using their DMS and CRM for about 6 months now and love it. The full integration with the quoting tool and recent enhancements in CRM have really allowed us to better target our follow-up on showroom ups, lease and retail retention. The campaign manager tool allows us to mine the database better than we could in our previous CRM and we are finally able to accurately do fixed operations mining. We are about to go live with their DR tool and can't wait for that seamless integration. If you have any other questions, let me know.

We have been using their DMS and CRM for about 6 months now and love it. The full integration with the quoting tool and recent enhancements in CRM have really allowed us to better target our follow-up on showroom ups, lease and retail retention. The campaign manager tool allows us to mine the database better than we could in our previous CRM and we are finally able to accurately do fixed operations mining. We are about to go live with their DR tool and can't wait for that seamless integration. If you have any other questions, let me know.
Are you a single point or group? From what I saw, they didn't have an enterprise answer for a centralized BDC operation or give stores insight to the same customer in other stores. They also didn't have a customizable work-flow based on lead sources. It was a one-size fits all work-flow on internet leads, etc. So chat leads had the same cadence as OEM campaign leads.

Are you a single point or group? From what I saw, they didn't have an enterprise answer for a centralized BDC operation or give stores insight to the same customer in other stores. They also didn't have a customizable work-flow based on lead sources. It was a one-size fits all work-flow on internet leads, etc. So chat leads had the same cadence as OEM campaign leads.
We are a single point store. I am not sure about centralized BDC or toggling between operations so I could not speak to that. In the rule engine - you can target rules off of lead sources - it becomes a little complicated but it can be done.

Reactions: Dan Sayer
The undercooked term is absolutely perfect for the CRM. it has potential but its still a ways off in my opinion. to be fair, they tried to get us to wait as they said it was just coming out of beta, but that was a year ago, so... As for the DMS, i'm not as invovled with that piece, but our stores seems pretty happy with it, especially on the service side.

Reactions: Dan Sayer
glad you are having better luck with the crm they we have. I'd be curious to see how you guys are using the campaign manager. we tried it a few months ago and it wasnt working that great. maybe we can chat about it offline

The undercooked term is absolutely perfect for the CRM. it has potential but its still a ways off in my opinion. to be fair, they tried to get us to wait as they said it was just coming out of beta, but that was a year ago, so... As for the DMS, i'm not as invovled with that piece, but our stores seems pretty happy with it, especially on the service side.

Is there anyone in finance and/or service I could be in contact with, to discuss how they like the DMS side?