• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Reach Local Blast..And Reseach

First off I've used Reach Local and received awesome results so please don't believe everything you read! Jamie Adams is one of the classiest guys I've ever dealt with in the Auto Business so please know that this post is based solely on a non-car guy's perspective to sell his own services by down selling someone else's. He's spewing a load of bunk! Please DON'T use his services and teach him that car guys are smarter than him! :banghead::cursin::egads:

I wanted to spark this thread up again. I'm not pro or anti Reach Local but its seems in the Greater Toronto Area every dealership is using Reach.

Any new / recent experiences would be great to hear. I get the impression that a lot of the dealers don't understand what is actually happening they just know that they are going to get an increase in web traffic.

I don't do PPC, but all of our clients who use Dawn McCauley for their PPC at Reach Local have been getting great results. The results you get are very tied to who is managing your account, so I would highly recommend asking for recommendations on who you should have manage your account, as well as companies.

On a side note, I would also suggest messaging Uncle Joe to ask about his Son's PPC company. I'm not sure if he does it on his own, or with a company.