• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

RedBumper Inventory Management - Time for Innovation!!

joe.pistell

Uncle Joe
Apr 7, 2009
First Name
Joe
Bam! Looks like you have a few confirmed appointments RED:)

I've researched your product and don't have any complaints so far. We have a few clients using it.
The bottom line is the the 3Ps, there's no product that can trump the correct process in a dealership.
huh? :thinker::dunno:

Reactions: 2 people
May 12, 2014
First Name
Grace
We use them and are happy with them. I'm all over the place most of the time, so I do appreciate how quick their app is when I'm buying cars since I'm prone to hitting people up at the grocery store if I like their car. When I was selling new cars, I also really liked their service drive equity report, which made for some really easy sales. I can get a little more in depth information from the actual buyer later.

Reactions: 1 person

Kelly Wilson

Jr. Refresher
Oct 23, 2011
First Name
Kelly
From the last time I was willing to take their call - admittedly, it was a while ago - they were very pushy and seemed to have an incomplete product. If they wanted to submit a blog, Jeff, you would be the judge on if it was productive or a pitch.

joe.pistell

Uncle Joe
Apr 7, 2009
First Name
Joe
Manny, I dont want to delete your posts. In this case, you wrote a post that I could not follow. WE ALL DO THAT at one time or another. You use this as feedback to figure out why this happened to improve your future work.