• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

PR & News Roll Call for TWO upcoming Events - Digital Dealer Fall '23 and ASOTU CON

Has anyone who was registered for DSES received an official notice from them? They updated the website with the cancellation, but on LinkedIN it's radio silence, they even have the event listed as Upcoming still:

1694100243762.png

Has anyone who was registered for DSES received an official notice from them? They updated the website with the cancellation, but on LinkedIN it's radio silence, they even have the event listed as Upcoming still:

View attachment 8109
Yes, I heard the attendees did receive an official notice from Driving Sales a day after the Cosmopolitan notified attendees that their hotel room reservation was canceled.

Reactions: craigh
Will I still be able to hear from all the presenters?

We are working with each of our presenters to provide an opportunity to share their training during an upcoming webinar. An email announcement will be sent once any webinars have been finalized.

And a little odd that they are rescheduling the conference but also plan on hosting a webinar with all of the sessions? :thinker:

Reactions: craigh
Yes, I heard the attendees did receive an official notice from Driving Sales a day after the Cosmopolitan notified attendees that their hotel room reservation was canceled.

We were going, but we were speaking so we didn't have paid tickets - never heard from anyone, only heard because friendly vendors who had booths messaged us to let us know. We also haven't heard anything about doing a webinar.

We were going, but we were speaking so we didn't have paid tickets - never heard from anyone, only heard because friendly vendors who had booths messaged us to let us know. We also haven't heard anything about doing a webinar.
Interesting. Unfortunately, I feel like the poor communication is going to make it more difficult for them to successfully reboot.

I consider myself more of a dealer, but you can call me a vendor too. Just call me!

If anyone wants to get together for drinks, lunch, dinner, or?? Let me know.

I will be at DigitalDealer - actually in Vegas early/late from Monday-Friday for some dealer visits. Would love to see old faces, meet those in person I have never met, and make new friends!

Reactions: joe.pistell
I consider myself more of a dealer, but you can call me a vendor too. Just call me!

If anyone wants to get together for drinks, lunch, dinner, or?? Let me know.

I will be at DigitalDealer - actually in Vegas early/late from Monday-Friday for some dealer visits. Would love to see old faces, meet those in person I have never met, and make new friends!
Sharing a meal with you and @Alex Snyder was the highlight of the last convention for me. It has been great to get to know you here on Refresh, what an incredible building block for meeting face to face. We had a wide ranging conversation that evening. I'm so glad that we were able to get together.

Safe Travels Drew. I will be keeping an eye out for you.

Dealers: Where are you headed this fall? What new process, technology, or "buzzword" are you hoping to learn about?

Vendors: Where will we find you? What are you most excited to share with dealers? What solutions are you bringing to the table?
I'm still recovering from the last conference you and I attended together :)
I've chosen to avoid Vegas this fall, and don't think I'll make it to ASOTUcon. I really wanted to attend the (local) MOPAR conference in Orlando this month, but I'll be visiting a client during that time. That is a great event on the fixed ops side.
Think I am going to wait until the conference in the late spring/early summer that we attended together this year. And I expect you to be a part of it again!

I'm still recovering from the last conference you and I attended together :)
I've chosen to avoid Vegas this fall, and don't think I'll make it to ASOTUcon. I really wanted to attend the (local) MOPAR conference in Orlando this month, but I'll be visiting a client during that time. That is a great event on the fixed ops side.
Think I am going to wait until the conference in the late spring/early summer that we attended together this year. And I expect you to be a part of it again!
Joe,

You all did a lot of work, not surprised at all that you are still recovering. For what it is worth to you, the people that attended are still grinning ear to ear when they think back on that experience. You and your team did an incredible job!

Refreshers,

If you get a chance to attend a late spring/early summer conference organized by Joe and Bill, don't "camp out" on the registration, it will sell out. You will have a great time learning a lot and making incredible connections with many of the best in the industry.

Joe,

You all did a lot of work, not surprised at all that you are still recovering. For what it is worth to you, the people that attended are still grinning ear to ear when they think back on that experience. You and your team did an incredible job!

Refreshers,

If you get a chance to attend a late spring/early summer conference organized by Joe and Bill, don't "camp out" on the registration, it will sell out. You will have a great time learning a lot and making incredible connections with many of the best in the industry.
murray.gif