• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Should My Dealership Outsource Marketing or Manage It In-House?

Status
Not open for further replies.

molliemonett

Green Pea
Nov 21, 2018
Join our AutoLeadStar team for an exciting webinar with Google hosted by Digital Dealer on September 26 at 2:30 PM EST.

Description: Is your dealership still manually creating ads every month based on newly released incentives? Is your dealership still manually stopping any ads for sold inventory that are no longer relevant? Or forgetting to do so and sending traffic to broken links? And, most importantly, do you have access to your own metrics and reporting when it comes to your ad strategy?

AutoLeadStar will be joining Google to share insight on the evolving automation in the automotive space and how this can help your dealership regain control and transparency into its marketing. The discussion will cover how machine learning is optimizing paid search, and what tools automotive can use to stay competitive. We will also discuss if your dealership should be outsourcing marketing or managing it in house. Or, if there is something in between.

Primary Learning Objectives:

1. Learn how Google is preparing us for the future with paid search.
2. Understand how an automated digital strategy can help you scale and maintain hyper-targeted messages.
3. Prepare your dealership with cutting-edge tools and best practices to crush competitors.
4. Pros and cons of in-house marketing vs. outsourced marketing.

We look forward to seeing you there!

I'm sure this is going to be a great webinar with lots of good info and insights. For me, I'll prob be attending incognito though! Mollie... you guys are blowing up / destroying my inbox! Can we cut it back to a couple a month?

View attachment 4305

Woah!!! It's easy to see we are still finding a good flow for our email campaigns...Please let me know if you are getting blown up in the next coming weeks and I'll be sure to stay on top of it/make some drastic changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.