• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Should We Change How We Look At Advertising

I'm still advocating for that "DealerRefresh Wall of Shame" to post all of the Vendors acting badly posts. It could be the gag reel for product puking (see what I did there? ;) )...

That would be the longest thread in history :crazy:

And it would take us 2.4 years just to compile all the stuff from the dumpster and deletion archives.

I'm suspicious too. Over the past two weeks RedBumper has certainly earned the "spamming DealerRefresh" award. Thank your mod team for sparing you from all of it.
Having moderated other forums: Thank you! :)

(Also, we need to load that Billy Mays graphic in as an emoticon to serve as the universal I-smell-a-vendor-pitch signal.)

Reactions: 1 person
Just a thought, If it was not for vendors and the people who developed what you currently use to run your business, you would not have a business to run. Every inch of your business was supplied by a vendor. Everything we buy in the World today is supplied by a vendor and the innovators that made the products. General Motors, Ford Motor Company and so on would not survive without vendors. The medical equipment that saves peoples lives would not be here to today without vendors.

Just a thought, If it was not for vendors and the people who developed what you currently use to run your business, you would not have a business to run. Every inch of your business was supplied by a vendor. Everything we buy in the World today is supplied by a vendor and the innovators that made the products. General Motors, Ford Motor Company and so on would not survive without vendors. The medical equipment that saves peoples lives would not be here to today without vendors.

All Hail Vendors!

Have you hugged your Vendor today?

But c'mon, Opie. We have fun on this forum, but let's not get sappy. Medical Equipment here because of vendors? I know of couple of doctors who just swallowed their forceps when they heard that....

We LOVE OUR VENDORS here -- at least the ones who actually contribute to the community.

All Hail Vendors!

Have you hugged your Vendor today?

But c'mon, Opie. We have fun on this forum, but let's not get sappy. Medical Equipment here because of vendors? I know of couple of doctors who just swallowed their forceps when they heard that....

We LOVE OUR VENDORS here -- at least the ones who actually contribute to the community.
No one hugged me today... Damnit!:bkheart:

Just a thought, If it was not for vendors and the people who developed what you currently use to run your business, you would not have a business to run.

Yes, if it weren't for vendors dealers' lives would not be as easy.

You might be missing the point. Dealers, here, are complaining about all the calls they receive during their busy days to buy new services. There are a lot of options out there and it is hard for a lot of companies to break through a dealer's day.

One problem with our world: Sales is Sales. Sales people are responsible for selling something, and it seems the entire worlds' sales force has a month end to meet.

Does anyone find their cold-call load increase in the last week of the month?

Reactions: 1 person