• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Snow in photos in May

ryangendron

Push Start
May 19, 2010
First Name
Ryan
It blows my mind. I can’t even think about this without getting twisted. SNOW! Snow in the background of photos in MAY! I have the right to gripe since I have always taken my own photos and keep on it. I checked some of my local dealerships and at least ten photos have SNOW in them. We are in New England but come on. You will continue to wonder why this car is still here... till next winter.

example: Used 2009 Toyota Camry LE (Green Car) Dover | Exeter

Used 2004 Toyota 4runner SR5 For Sale | Dover NH

Toyota Used Car Inventory - Toyota of Portsmouth - Portsmouth, Dover, and Rochester, NH and Hampton Beach, Seacoast, and Southern Maine.

all of these photos are live on May 19,2010

Check your photos people and keep them fresh. I will take the ten oldest cars in inventory and re-shoot them every month just to keep it fresh.

Vehicle presentation is KEY and photography, quality photography, also used in stitched video, is the focal point. In defense of some of our local dealers i think it just snowed here in Wisconsin like 4 days ago.. lol

@ryangendron - On a side.. Looks like google has picked up some bad data on your title/desc. elements. Might want to look into that one.

TriCity Subaru, 404 Page Not Found, New Subaru Dealer in ...
On Page Not Found of TriCity Subaru in Somersworth NH 404 error page not found.
www.tricitysubaru.com/ - Cached

Tri City Subaru - Google Search

Signing out from 78 and sunny Oshkosh, WI..

All the best - Eric

Vehicle presentation is KEY and photography, quality photography, also used in stitched video, is the focal point. In defense of some of our local dealers i think it just snowed here in Wisconsin like 4 days ago.. lol

@ryangendron - On a side.. Looks like google has picked up some bad data on your title/desc. elements. Might want to look into that one.

TriCity Subaru, 404 Page Not Found, New Subaru Dealer in ...
On Page Not Found of TriCity Subaru in Somersworth NH 404 error page not found.
www.tricitysubaru.com/ - Cached

Tri City Subaru - Google Search

Signing out from 78 and sunny Oshkosh, WI..

All the best - Eric

You are right! We are so lucky to be a part of a Subaru Distributorship in New England and they market our websites a.k.a. "redirect" them . I heard rumors that we will be switching to dealer.com but; its all rumors for now. Its a whole other ball of wax needing to be addressed.

Today it will be in the mid 80's and still we see snow in photos ...

Or you can keep the photo and write a nice description about it.

If it's a AWD - play to the weather condition and talk about how great it is in the snow- JUST LOOK! It absolutely loves the snow! The car made a special request to keep it in the snow so we have taken extra measure to do so. That's just one small example on how well we take care of our inventory here at ABS Motors. :D