• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Social Media Marketing specific tactics

Jul 17, 2023
First Name
Antonio
Hello. I am doing research for my Social Media Marketing Agency so I can best serve my future clients.
I will be specializing particularly in prospect engagement for Toyota dealerships, but I am eager to hear answers from other perspectives as well.

How did you get the best results for car dealerships with social media marketing?
What offers have you run that converted well?
What sort of pictures/videos, what sort of text, worked well for you and delivered the dealership the best results?
What was the overall marketing strategy?

Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to your responses.

To achieve the best results for car dealerships with social media marketing, it's essential to develop a comprehensive strategy that effectively targets your audience, engages them with compelling content, and ultimately drives conversions.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hilarious
Reactions: DrewAment
Don't forget to sprinkle in some personality and fun – maybe share the dealership team's favorite road trip songs or top driving tips. In terms of text, keep it conversational. Share stories, ask questions, and encourage followers to share their own experiences. Building a community around the brand is just as important as pushing sales. If you want, check out getlikes.com for some insights into boosting your social media presence – it's been a game-changer for me. As for the overall strategy, consistency is key. Regularly post updates, stay responsive to comments, and analyze data to refine your approach over time. It's all about building relationships and trust.