• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Sometimes We Overthink Social Media

Here's one from DealerRefresh on LinkedIn that broke 350 comments quickly :eek3:

And all this time, we've been posting smart and insightful clips from RefreshFriday guests saying great things :rofl:

Here's one from DealerRefresh on LinkedIn that broke 350 comments quickly :eek3:

And all this time, we've been posting smart and insightful clips from RefreshFriday guests saying great things :rofl:
Holy smokes! I remember this post on FB. Maybe I need to pay attention to LinkedIn more.

Social media is unpredictable. The best thing to do is recognize what posts are getting the most engagement, what content is being shared in that post, and how you can make more variations of that content. Too many dealers focus on using social media as a lead generator (without paid ads), when it can be more effectively used as a branding tool.

Reactions: Tallcool1

Maybe you should try posting RefreshFriday guests saying dumb things? I know a guy... ;)

• Hilarious
Reactions: Alex Snyder
Our most liked post ever was like 300. Then we make this random post and the thing lights on fire. Somehow, even people from other countries are finding it.

View attachment 8411
Nice. Something we can all identify with I suppose. And not pushing whatever in my face.
We had a moment clearing snow at one of our subaru dealers.
We had to move the cars to plow out the area. Only cars we could actually drive out of the snow were subarus. All the other 4WD etc. were stuck.
Wish we had caught that on video.