• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Spam testers

I use mailchimp as my esp and they offer an inbox inspector. It costs $14 to test three seperate emails, they show you how your design renders in different ISP's and let you know if you are triggering any spam filters including Cloudmark, Barracuda, and Postini.

Get more info: Inbox Inspector | MailChimp.com

Watch video and see what to expect: Inbox Inspector enhanced with Cloudmark, Postini, Barracuda | MailChimp Blog

The only downside is that you have to get your email into mailchimp. There are a few really easy ways to do that though, including sending your test campaign to a special email address. I'm pretty familiar with the system since it is the backbone of my business. If you need help you can reach me at [email protected].

I'm a huge fan of aweber for all my DealerRefresh correspondence.

They have a email spam tester. You could always copy and paste your email into the program to see what ranking it returns.

The reality is, your ILM / CRM should have this built in. Yeah, good luck with that huh.

Jeff, I am familiar with what aweber offers. I was hoping I could find something that was out there that is free although the cost is minimal.

Alex, I agree this should be in the CRM/ILM tool but we have just switched to ADP CRM and that is an entire write-up on it's own...
I will get to it soon cause I can't wait to vent on what I have went through the last 3 weeks...OOOOhhh boy, just wait.