• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Still Struggling with CDK & Fortellis Updates

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
Thankfully, CDK is back for my store, but I'm still struggling to get things updated in other places - such as Cars.com and updated pricing. But now I'm hearing my other vendors have not been turned back on.

One told me all of Fortellis is down.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes sadly..had a few dealer groups ready to roll with proof of concepts around our solution, but were unable to activate our app in Fortellis due to it being down.

The bottom right file here with Fortellis (Content) you can see the status/next steps for software vendor APIs. Our Fortellis contact did not have a timeline as to when underlying systems are expected to be back online. :banghead::naughty:

I feel bad for the employees at Fortellis and CDK.
The one that sticks out for me is this Intern Software Engineer...he made a post on LinkedIn announcing his first day on the job. Little did he know that CDK would be hacked that night so he had people from far on wide commenting all sorts of nonsense on his what should have been celebratory post about a new internship.