• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

The Mike Roscoe, we never knew.

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
Alex and I have a "history" with Mr. Mike Roscoe. Too often, throughout the years of Mike owning Digital Dealer Publication and Conference, for whatever reason(s) we would butt heads.

I have to admit, this side of Mike - Papa Rosko is a character I would have much preferred. Of course it was always Alex’s fault for Mike not liking us.

Reactions: jasoncaputnam
Def a character! We had our own friendships and beefs. He’s not a bad guy. Def cool to hang out with. He’s living the dream. Sold off the business and is chillin’

I’d leave this industry if I could play guitar professionally and get paid.

Alex and I have a "history" with Mr. Mike Roscoe. Too often, throughout the years of Mike owning Digital Dealer Publication and Conference, for whatever reason(s) we would butt heads.

I have to admit, this side of Mike - Papa Rosko is a character I would have much preferred. Of course it was always Alex’s fault for Mike not liking us.

It's hard to believe that through all these years we never knew that Mike Roscoe was a poor impoverished black child who grew up on a Caribbean Island... JIM