• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Thpughts on my own FB profile for people to "Like" and follow but it's not my personal page? Thought

DanMorgan

4 Pounder
Nov 13, 2009
Awards
First Name
Dan
Gauging thoughts (and effectiveness) of doing a FB page for people to like and I can post up anything from incentives and other small, "non-spamlike" type of marketing for myself and the dealership. It would for me at the dealership. My personal page is more for private/personal stuff.

The dealership has it's own FB page but this would be for me on more of a "brand" type of plan.

Thinking on FB would be more effective and easily visible versus say a Wordpress blog that I'd update with the same type of info.

???? :)

Not sure if you mean a profile or page ... If the dealership has a page established, I wouldn't add to create confusion' as it might only serve to dilute the effectiveness of both. If you're going to stand out on your own, I'd consider a blog. And OR, you could set up a LinkedIn profile, which you can connect your blog and Twitter feed, and invite people to join, like FB.