• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

TVG Marketing looking for sales reps

TVGBrian

Just Get'm In
Sep 13, 2010
First Name
Brian
[FONT=&quot]TVG Marketing is looking for sales reps to sell our revolutionary marketing service to dealers. Please see a demo here:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
We have a recent testimonial here:

[FONT=&quot]The upcoming October 19th issue of Auto Success Magazine has a great article with Chuck Kramer from Planet Ford in Texas attributing his success to our program so look out! (His first month on the program he sold over 80 units from our service!)
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This service generates 40 [/FONT]buyers [FONT=&quot]a day calling the dealer. The average dealer closes 40 units a month, most more.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We pay you, to go visit the dealer, find the General manager and ask them 2 questions. We are then conferenced in, via the phone, and walk them through the presentation.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Each sales person is issued a territory on a first come first serve basis. There are NO franchise fees for this exciting service .
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]An average client is $12,000 per year in commissions.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Get more information now, by emailing or calling me. Send me your phone number so we can talk or call me at 954.703.2453. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Brian Podolak[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PS, The following states are already sold out. Texas, Georgia, and North Carolina.
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator: