• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
This is what our family dealer did. Everyone found the polo or shirt that fit them well and the company logo was just embroidered or screened onto the shirts.
That way everyone gets to pick something comfortable, but the branding is still intact.
They didn't restrict color, etc so people still had some personality, but their name and logo were on every shirt.
I think this is the route I am going to go for our office personnel and then just rent the uniforms for the techs. Did the dealer pick up the entire costs of the polos/shirts? If the dealer pays it all, do you have a policy in place for when some tops get worn and need to be replaced that they maybe get so many polos/shirts per year to maintain their wardrobe?

Thank you for all your guidance!

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
I think this is the route I am going to go for our office personnel and then just rent the uniforms for the techs. Did the dealer pick up the entire costs of the polos/shirts? If the dealer pays it all, do you have a policy in place for when some tops get worn and need to be replaced that they maybe get so many polos/shirts per year to maintain their wardrobe?

Thank you for all your guidance!

Our store paid for all the shirts, but they have a smaller team so it's not unreasonable at all.
That said, my current employer also offers free shirts to anyone who wants them - the expense is not significant.

Reactions: BDeVries