• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Using the @ symbol to call out a member - this is cool!

It always the simplest of threads that turn FUN!

I have to give kudos to @Jeff Kershner, the forum is immensely more useful with the new features.

Thanks @yagoparamo. It took a bit of research and finger crossing to make the jump. Over all it's been a smooth transition. Props to my team over at SnapWeb. If you think this is something - wait until the next upgrade.

@skeetle ALL of DealerRefresh is a joint effort from the DealerRefresh crew to each participating member.

Let's not forget about our Sponsors. They are the ones that supply the funds to make it possible to upgrade. So as much as we sometimes find ads annoying, remember, their sponsorship keeps DealerRefresh moving forward from a technical standpoint. There's quite a bit that goes into running a blog and forum as it grows. Way more than what I ever thought!

Do our sponsors a favor and take a moment to click on their ads from time to time to see what's new. you might find something you like.

Now - did someone say RumChata?

rumchata.png

Doubtful...... :itsok:
Now it's time to drink!
10734211_4912872117407_2106959605861465467_n.jpg