• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Vehicle Delivery Scheduling

mcampo2501

Boss
Mar 7, 2012
First Name
Mike
I know this isn't an issue for a lot of dealers (specifically the ones that live on spot delivering everything), but for those that are big on setting up delivery appointments, what software are you using to manage this? We've tried using the google calendar, as well as cleantrack, but nothing seems to really keep people from scheduling two or three deliveries at the same time. Is anyone using software, similar to what a doctor or dentist would use, to set up delivery appointments for the F&I office to keep people from overbooking deliveries. We want the customer experience to be perfect, and allow the sales people to see in real time what is available.

Thanks for the feedback. I have set up a demo with appointment-plus, which seems to be the best option at this point. Our CRM handles a lot of the scheduling leading up to the sale, but we feel like the delivery process is becoming unmanageable, which leads to bad CSI scores. If sales people are actually able to provide a realistic expectation, and we can get away from just telling everyone what they want to hear, I think it would provide a better experience once a purchase decision has been made.

Thanks for the feedback. I have set up a demo with appointment-plus, which seems to be the best option at this point. Our CRM handles a lot of the scheduling leading up to the sale, but we feel like the delivery process is becoming unmanageable, which leads to bad CSI scores. If sales people are actually able to provide a realistic expectation, and we can get away from just telling everyone what they want to hear, I think it would provide a better experience once a purchase decision has been made.

I hope it works for you, it's the only online system that I have found that has a solid allotment tool. I think it will fit your needs.