• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

VinSolutions Support Problems.

inskeepford

Full Sticker
Apr 22, 2009
First Name
Marc
We have a vinsolutions website, we started with them in September of last year. When going through the process I was told that anytime I had a problem I would get the help I needed. I was also told that I would get all the help I need with adding new content to our site. I usually only make a change once per month. Everytime I email support I either do not get a response, or it takes two to three weeks and several phone calls and emails to ge my problem fixed. Right now I am dealing with about three different issues and it has been three weeks still no response from anyone. Is this a common problem, or am I just the red headed step child? Please help I need to know where I should go from here.

Strange that you would post that today. I had signed up with Vin Solutions inventory tool and the entire experience was a nightmare. Sales tells you "oh yeah" we work with systems all the time (DMS), then to find out they have an inexperienced implementation manager and at times some of the staff was just down right nasty. I will post a complete detail of the experience but cannot imagine how they are with their other products as this should be the easiest. Please beware of their customer service and getting things resolved. I wouldnt want another dealer to make the same mistake as me.

Last edited:
It's strange to hear this. Now I don't have a Vin Solutions' website but our inventory implementation, as well as our entire CRM/ILM implementation was beyond reproach! Their customer service has been awesome and I get immediate replies to both calls and emails and any problems, which you get with any system, are handled professionally and quickly! I've dealt with many people in support and Chad, Brad, Reed, Steve, and Patrick have all been excellent! I'm going to forward this to support and have them expedite any issues! I have had ZERO problems with Vin Solutions and the transfer of data from our DMS and from our previous CRM was better than I've ever seen so as I said, I'm surprised!

Strange that you would post that today. I had signed up with Vin Solutions inventory tool and the entire experience was a nightmare. Sales tells you "oh yeah" we work with systems all the time (DMS), then to find out they have an inexperienced implementation manager and at times some of the staff was just down right nasty. I will post a complete detail of the experience but cannot imagine how they are with their other products as this should be the easiest. Please beware of their customer service and getting things resolved. I wouldnt want another dealer to make the same mistake as me.

Sorry to hear that. What dealership was it? I would like to research the history of it.