• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

PR & News Virtual Pasch DMSC event July 13-15th

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
Brian Pasch is taking DMSC virtual this year. The number of speakers is bigger and it looks like you'll be able to attend every session because they'll be available for a month. No travel commitment.

When he asked me to participate, it was a no-brainer.

Plus, so many of our community and friends are speaking. @Rick Buffkin @georgenenni @Ryan Everson @todd.smith @joe.pistell :unclejoe: @Steve Roessler, Matt Haiken, Andy Wright, Paul Schnell, Bob George, Wayne Pastore, Todd Caputo, Kevin Frye, Dean Evans, David Metter, Alex Vetter, Joe Chura, and many more (listed in order of the speaker list here: DMSC Event)

Learn more about DrivenData
May 21, 2020
First Name
Brian
Thank you @Alex Snyder for participating in DMSC Live-Stream 2020 and sharing today's announcement. There are so many amazing stories of how dealers are reinventing their business so this year's content will laser focused and relevant to helping dealers succeed.

• 1Like
Reactions: Alex Snyder

Steve Roessler

Full Sticker
Feb 15, 2016
First Name
Steve
The Digital Showroom Customer needs to be a focus and there will me many solutions discussed at this event. Looking forward to it

George Nenni

3rd Base Coach
Apr 13, 2012
First Name
George
Loved it. I participated live for maybe 1/3 of the conference (busiest time of the month for us), and have watched other sessions that were recorded. I came away super impressed, especially with the conference platform. With the speakers pre-recording their content, they seem to be more organized. Then the live Q&A at the end gave it a more interactive feel. The networking sessions were surprisingly beneficial. Sort of like speed dating, made a few good contacts.

• 2Like
Reactions: craigh and Alex Snyder

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
We are going to host Brian on RefreshFriday later this month to talk about virtual conferences. I too was a fan of the format and know the next round will be even better!

It is pretty obvious the conference scene will have to be virtual the rest of 2020. Wondering what 2021 NADA will be :thinker:

• 1Like
Reactions: George Nenni

George Nenni

3rd Base Coach
Apr 13, 2012
First Name
George
Looking forward to that! I know IDS and DD are planning live, in-person conferences this fall, really looking forward to it. Virtual is good for one-way learning, but nothing beats the interaction of live, in-person learning.

Kevin Kulma

Full Sticker
Sep 6, 2019
First Name
Kevin
Agreed @georgenenni - spoke with clients in LV today. There is talk of shutting down if cases become too dramatic. Just can't see DD LV happening this year.