• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

PR & News Virtual Pasch DMSC event July 13-15th

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
Staff member
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
Brian Pasch is taking DMSC virtual this year. The number of speakers is bigger and it looks like you'll be able to attend every session because they'll be available for a month. No travel commitment.

When he asked me to participate, it was a no-brainer.

Plus, so many of our community and friends are speaking. @Rick Buffkin @georgenenni @Ryan Everson @todd.smith @joe.pistell :unclejoe: @Steve Roessler, Matt Haiken, Andy Wright, Paul Schnell, Bob George, Wayne Pastore, Todd Caputo, Kevin Frye, Dean Evans, David Metter, Alex Vetter, Joe Chura, and many more (listed in order of the speaker list here: DMSC Event)

Loved it. I participated live for maybe 1/3 of the conference (busiest time of the month for us), and have watched other sessions that were recorded. I came away super impressed, especially with the conference platform. With the speakers pre-recording their content, they seem to be more organized. Then the live Q&A at the end gave it a more interactive feel. The networking sessions were surprisingly beneficial. Sort of like speed dating, made a few good contacts.

We are going to host Brian on RefreshFriday later this month to talk about virtual conferences. I too was a fan of the format and know the next round will be even better!

It is pretty obvious the conference scene will have to be virtual the rest of 2020. Wondering what 2021 NADA will be :thinker:

Reactions: George Nenni