#RefreshFriday Want someone on the show?

Alex I'd love to see the co-founders of Quotible on RefreshFriday. Super great sharp guys. Wesley Gregg is GM of a large Ford store and has 17 yrs retail experience and Nick Kaptain has the software dev background so it's a great combo and they have a good story to tell about experiences in lead response and digital retailing.

I have a few folks that I would love to see on the show.

Chip Perry from TrueCar. They've been quiet for a while now. Would love to hear how their new Trade In tool is working out.

Anybody from Carvana. At this point I would settle to hear from one of the delivery drivers that delivers the cars and how their day goes.

Michael Annable to give us some GA, Tag Manager and Data Studio tips and tricks. Maybe some trends he is seeing. https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikeannable/

Steve White from Claivoy. What have they been up to? Haven't heard much from them in quite a while now. Is attribution not that important anymore?

Jason Rice from Lot Pop. Used Cars are constantly moving up. Would love to get some of his predictions for used inventory especially in this market now.

Danny Dover from DI. SEO. What to do and how to check up on your SEO providers. Maybe elaborate on SEO trends he's seeing coming down the pipe.

Chip just announced that he's stepping down and retiring today!

Kent Hensley oversees the Trade product at TrueCar.
If you are interested in getting ahold of him I could get you his email address.

I have a few folks that I would love to see on the show.

Chip Perry from TrueCar. They've been quiet for a while now. Would love to hear how their new Trade In tool is working out.

Anybody from Carvana. At this point I would settle to hear from one of the delivery drivers that delivers the cars and how their day goes.

Michael Annable to give us some GA, Tag Manager and Data Studio tips and tricks. Maybe some trends he is seeing. https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikeannable/

Steve White from Claivoy. What have they been up to? Haven't heard much from them in quite a while now. Is attribution not that important anymore?

Jason Rice from Lot Pop. Used Cars are constantly moving up. Would love to get some of his predictions for used inventory especially in this market now.

Danny Dover from DI. SEO. What to do and how to check up on your SEO providers. Maybe elaborate on SEO trends he's seeing coming down the pipe.

• :light:
Reactions: Alex Snyder
  • :light:
Reactions: Alex Snyder