• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

WARDS AUTO: Most popular dealer review sites

Google getting rid of there star system might have been one of their worst moves ever.

would love to see cars.com dealer reviews on there SRP page next to the location of the car.... I think they would get big kudos from shoppers.

For the life of me, I can't understand why Dealer ratings don't completely own the shoppers decision path (like it does in restaurants). All I can surmise is shoppers are not as worried about the Dealer as we think they are.

Does anyone have any studies about the shoppers path and when or where the dealer review has the most weight?

For the life of me, I can't understand why Dealer ratings don't completely own the shoppers decision path (like it does in restaurants). All I can surmise is shoppers are not as worried about the Dealer as we think they are.

Does anyone have any studies about the shoppers path and when or where the dealer review has the most weight?

I completely agree Joe. I'm surprised there isn't a much stronger correlation between review rankings and sales. Especially in instances where reviews are poor across multiple sites. When you look at the major factors that determine dealership choice (Price, Location, Selection, Reputation), it seems that at least when it comes to new vehicles, a lower price will overcome a poor reputation quite often.