• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What are the Top 2020 Superbowl Car Commercials?

Jan 3, 2019
Awards
First Name
Marc
I want to share my secret technique to predict with 100% accuracy who's going to win the Super Bowl.

It works with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn.

But before I do, I'm going to ask you a question: What brand is going to make the during the BIG GAME?

We already know we're going to see #Porsche, #Kia, #Hyundai (Smaht Pahk), #GeneralMotors (EV #Hummer), #Facebook (Groups), #Doritos, #BudLight (Wazzzaaaa is back!), #DonaldTrump, #Pepsi, #AvocadosFromMexico (Who knew Avocados were that huge! )

Here's mine: The brand that's going to win is the one creating the most emotion.

So it's going to be the minute of silence for #KobeBryant. I can tell you right now no one is going to cry over the other ads, but people will shed a tear around the globe when they do take that moment...

Anyways, I made a shortlist of the "leaked" auto-related ads we're going to see on Sunday: https://lnkd.in/dWhdVaM

Fail-Proof Superbowl Prediction:

1) Write 2 posts, one saying the 49ers are going to win and one saying the Chiefs are going to win.

2) Delete "losing post" as soon as you can.

3) Re-share winning post with #ITOLDYOUSO hashtag

So... What's your prediction? ___________

Last edited: