• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What are your best tips for Facebook Catalog

Jul 28, 2020
Awards
First Name
Taylor
As everyone has the go-to ad, What is yours in regards to Facebook Catalogs? I recently started using mine and so far I love how easy it is to create ads for vehicles with the info and pictures already loaded. Any unique ways you are using these?

Ben B

Lot Lizard
Jul 15, 2019
First Name
Ben
Are you manually uploading your feed for your catalog? Vauto told me its a bit of a process because I need FTP server account access for a feed from them.

Jul 28, 2020
Awards
First Name
Taylor
No, Check out my other post on how I set up an FTP server! It was super easy and it automatically pulls over to Facebook so I can create ads.

Mar 21, 2012
Awards
First Name
Ryan
Are you manually uploading your feed for your catalog? Vauto told me its a bit of a process because I need FTP server account access for a feed from them.
I'd recommend against setting up your own FTP server and instead sign up for a cheap web hosting plan like Dreamhost. You can get an FTP server for as low as $2.50 /mo and not have to worry about having a dedicated machine at your dealership that must be on 24/7.

• 1Like
Reactions: Jeff Larsen
Feb 2, 2021
Awards
First Name
chester
Hello , please you can help me..I m dealership and i want posted my catalog vehicles in marketplace from my business page , i dont want ADS , Dynamic or SHOP , i want just posted simple, the problem is that in catalog manager i dont find button ,, SALES" and i not have channels SALES(Marketplace). you can tell me why or how can i do listed my catalog_vehicles in marketplace from my business page? please . tips some .not problem

Or you can give me 1 catalog_vehicles new , and after i can put my cars ... i think i dont configure good my catalog_vehicles... thank you very much!