• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What are your best tips for Facebook Catalog

carguy

Full Sticker
Jul 28, 2020
Awards
First Name
Taylor
As everyone has the go-to ad, What is yours in regards to Facebook Catalogs? I recently started using mine and so far I love how easy it is to create ads for vehicles with the info and pictures already loaded. Any unique ways you are using these?

Are you manually uploading your feed for your catalog? Vauto told me its a bit of a process because I need FTP server account access for a feed from them.
I'd recommend against setting up your own FTP server and instead sign up for a cheap web hosting plan like Dreamhost. You can get an FTP server for as low as $2.50 /mo and not have to worry about having a dedicated machine at your dealership that must be on 24/7.

Reactions: Jeff Larsen
Are you manually uploading your feed for your catalog? Vauto told me its a bit of a process because I need FTP server account access for a feed from them.
Hello , please you can help me..I m dealership and i want posted my catalog vehicles in marketplace from my business page , i dont want ADS , Dynamic or SHOP , i want just posted simple, the problem is that in catalog manager i dont find button ,, SALES" and i not have channels SALES(Marketplace). you can tell me why or how can i do listed my catalog_vehicles in marketplace from my business page? please . tips some .not problem

Or you can give me 1 catalog_vehicles new , and after i can put my cars ... i think i dont configure good my catalog_vehicles... thank you very much!