• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What content is working for your organic traffic/SEO?

Thank you @ChrisR, liking that idea a lot. Going to revise the internal link specific to "used vehicles", and create an additional link ("used jeeps") to that new page.

With "content silos" (or "topic clusters") in mind, likely better for user experience like you mention and site architecture to internally link from the main Used page to these types of pages, and from there, links to specific used vehicles.

View attachment 3983
https://www.iqseo.org/building-internal-links-for-seo-wins/

Much appreciated.

Glad to help! If you *really* want to keep that text on there, could see if there is a content box below the inventory listings, so it is on page, but doesn't keep people away from the inventory. otherwise, I am also a fan of less fluff, as Dane mentioned.

I'm not sure exactly what you guys are talking about but a long time ago (previous job) I had our agency / website platform developer insert a dynamic content area to the top and bottom of SRP pages in order for bots to understand the pages better. That worked and probably still works very well, but I wouldn't go overboard. The intent of the user, peruse the Inventory, not read 5 paragraphs of content.

Last edited: