• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What is the point of NADA Clean Loan?

A lot of people ask me, where can they find the cheapest repair loan in the country? I have a lot of friends in this domain, and I have several times when I loaned money for myself or for something that I need. remonttilainaa.com is the best company specialized in this domain, because they have a lot of years on the market and a lot of happy clients. I loan every single time from them, of course when I need, because they have the cheapest repair loan in the country. The people you are working with are the best and I recommend with my pleasure.

The gap between the Clean Loan value and suggested retail values can indeed be significant. NADA's Clean Loan value is more focused on the trade-in aspect, while the retail values take into account various factors like market demand, condition, and other considerations.
Keep in mind, though, that as time passes, circumstances and pricing dynamics can change.

EDIT: Removed SEO bullshit. DealerRefresh is not your link playground.

Last edited by a moderator:
NADA Clean Loan essentially gives you the loan value of your vehicle without factoring in any deductions for its condition. It's a baseline for lenders. If you're considering tapping into your home equity, I recently chatted with experts from Equity Release in York. Solid advice!