• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What level of activity justifies a unique sign-in?

Thanks Alex for your post. More specifically, we are bringing a new integrated lead product to the market. Customers (subprime or no credit) are preapproved with personalized (real) payments on the dealer's inventory. In tandem, providing the customer a digital experience to clear stips. Overall, we think it could save up to 80% of the time dealers (mostly F&I) would spend on working unqualified leads and financing the transaction.

To access the approved leads and desking calculator, the dealer would be required to log into their account on our site. We are wondering how much friction requiring an additional log-in will cause?

I call them AFDs == Another F*%king Dashboard.

My 3 cents (inflation) == You know that in most cases, at an OEM dealership, a desk/sales manager already has 8 dashboards open just to be able to sell a vehicle. Already ridiculous... adding another? even more so....

Reactions: ASuave
I call them AFDs == Another F*%king Dashboard.

My 3 cents (inflation) == You know that in most cases, at an OEM dealership, a desk/sales manager already has 8 dashboards open just to be able to sell a vehicle. Already ridiculous... adding another? even more so....
Thanks for your time and candid response. The way we are thinking about it, this tool would potentially have the deal locked down. The developer's dilemma of bringing something new to market. If an AFD is bringing 7-10 efficient sales monthly, what would be the dealer adoption headwind 1- slight breeze, 5 = hurricane?