• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What online Reputation Management Tools are you using for your dealer?

Google Alerts is enormously effective. I set up a bunch not only for our dealer but for the competition. Also, We've been a certified DealerRater dealer for over a year. We were name The 2010 DealerRater Acura Dealer Of The Year so we must be doing something right. The most important part of Reputation Management is to comment on every review both Negative and Positive and always agree with the customer. It will never pay to "prove you're right" as you'll never be in the eyes of the consumer.

Google Alerts is enormously effective. I set up a bunch not only for our dealer but for the competition. Also, We've been a certified DealerRater dealer for over a year. We were name The 2010 DealerRater Acura Dealer Of The Year so we must be doing something right. The most important part of Reputation Management is to comment on every review both Negative and Positive and always agree with the customer. It will never pay to "prove you're right" as you'll never be in the eyes of the consumer.

Congrats Mitchell! Great advice as well.

Ed Brooks –Sales Director
vAuto.com

402.427.0157 Phone
630.839.8788 FAX
2221 Camden Court, Suite 210
Oak Brook, IL 60523

I recently read an article about MarchEx, but haven't taken their demo yet. One of the biggest shortfalls many social monitoring tools have is that the majority of review sites do NOT push their content in a readable fashion to them. MarchEx is supposedly one that reads those.

Again, I haven't taken a demo yet so wouldn't endorse it, but might be worth a check.