• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What would you consider to be the best outgoing phone training?

Brian Marchini

Full Sticker
Mar 15, 2011
First Name
Brian
There is quite a bit of training available on incoming phone calls, but not as much in regards to outgoing phone calls especially in regards to internet sourced leads. The tactics while not completely dissimilar are different as the goals are slight different.

With an incoming call, you are looking to acquire contact information in addition to buying habits with the goal of bring the person into the showroom. the same can be said for the internet lead with exception that much of that information has already been provided.

What online or regional training programs would you recommend? I have spent time training our people here. We use a hybrid system with a mix of dedicated BDC and internet trained floor staff to handle overflow. I think it is always good to get a second perspective when it comes to training.

I have attended some locally, but the focus always ends up being the incoming phone call and not the outgoing.

Brian,

We do offer outbound training and coaching. We would need to record your outbound calls in order to coach them. This can be done through some CRM's and we also have outbound call tracking numbers your reps can use. Unfortunately you are in a two party state and can not legally record outbound phone calls unless all parties are aware the call is being recorded. I do have some other options for you, so please give me a call and I'll share. 585-749-2015

Thanks,