• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What's in YOUR Garage?

I'm rocking a '97 Jeep Cherokee.

I also have an Porsche 924 Turbo.
4051339478_cb248ec8ff_z.jpg

That's what it *used* to look like... right now its in pieces...

Currently trying to buy a house, but we have an '06 M5 in that would look good in my driveway.. :lol: Unfortunately its a 3rd the price of my house budget!

Last edited:
In my garage...

Now: Everything BUT a car, but just outside there's a '06 Dodge Magnum SRT8 in Black - neighbors call it "The Hearse".

Future: Got a 600HP small block laying around that's looking for a home in something like an old Camaro or Miata.

Garage? What's that? (Condo living has me with just one parking spot and no garage whatsoever. It's about the only reason I'd consider a house, though.)

Currently parked in my spot is a slightly-dented (grumble) 2009 Pontiac Vibe 2.4L. Just broke 35,000 miles (20,000 of them mine), and still doing strong overall. If I had to replace it today, I'd probably be stuck between an HHR or a Terrain unless GMC greenlit the Granite concept. Once you go wagon (which I did with a 1997 Honda CR-V--close enough!), it's hard to go back.