• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

When Your Tech Stack is Wack!

@Chris Leslie @Ryan Gerardi @AdamMurray @Alexander Lau

@Chris Leslie It sounds to me that you were happy with parts of the experience...

...you liked the Lead form and the way it was presented, the look and feel, the ease of use and the ability to place your personal information in a seamless, one and done way. You can see the benefits of how a consumer can efficiently navigate the site and easily decipher where to place their information once they found a vehicle of interest.

...you liked the Certificate, how quickly it arrived in your email and the overall layout, the ability to show discounts on a Certificate like page providing consumers with something a bit more tangible/official with some transparency.

What you didn't like:
1. 2 emails (one from us and one from another company)
2. No Discount

After filling out the info i got an email that wanted me to click a button to go to another webpage (Which is horrible user experience by the way) which presents me with this certificate.

The email you received is our delivery mechanism for the Certificate; we take a user to a browser page exclusively displaying the certificate and 2 call to actions because consumers are not always going to find a pdf they downloaded (especially on mobile) as well as for other reasons:

Take a look @ https://ibb.co/kEzwk6

Furthermore, the vehicle you put a lead on is Used and the price may be the bottom-line pricing. I cannot speak for the other email you received, but will communicate with the dealer about the overall experience.

As a recap, here are the products you stumbled upon:
1. Lead Button --> This is our patented lead capture form that increases website traffic conversion
The Lead Button is purely to help conversion and our dealers have full customization over wording, fields, etc.

2. Certificate Platform --> Auto-Response Platform that sends out instant pricing Certificates with details (discounts) on a specific vehicle. The Auto-Response platform can be updated automatically or manually. There are a lot of features that a dealer can enable in the platform.

There is a lot to our products then just what meets the eye. Our dealers are very successful with our products and technology and believe that partners help/assist when something arises as well providing proactive feedback on best practices, etc. We pride ourselves on the support we offer to our dealer, best practices, meetings, support, communication, etc. Our platform does send out emails to the dealer informing them of updates that may be needed such as missing discounts, expiration date, etc. If great technology is getting neglected then everyone has to take responsibility.

Last edited: