• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Where Should I Buy Leads From? Dealix? Etc.

kcar

Boss
Jun 14, 2011
First Name
B
Any recommendations? Not interested in credit apps and all of that jazz, just normal leads with vehicle interest, phone, e-mail, etc. Looking to start off with a smaller budget than most as a trial of sorts. Also the problem, it will be with Suzuki and our market isn't exactly familiar with Suzuki so I imagine lead counts will be low.

Thanks.

Just checked the top 4 sellers. Maxing out at 6-10 leads a month.

Who did you check?

Also...allow me to ask why. Why are you getting into acquiring 3rd party leads?*

What are you hoping to accomplish by acquiring these leads?*As in real numbers.

What will determine your success during this lead acquiring campaign?*

I'm really curious and I hope you take the time to answer.

Who did you check?

Also...allow me to ask why. Why are you getting into acquiring 3rd party leads?*

What are you hoping to accomplish by acquiring these leads?*As in real numbers.

What will determine your success during this lead acquiring campaign?*

I'm really curious and I hope you take the time to answer.

Mostly bigger names. Dealix, Autobytel, AutoUSA, and a few others. Their website estimates 6 leads, and they are proposing 10 leads a month. Wasn't really my idea, boss want's to give it a try since there's extra $ in our marketing fund. As far as the outcome, I'm not really sure, haven't used 3rd party leads but I expect from what I've been reading on here they will be tough to sell to. Results would be showroom visits or sales, but even with our budget, 30/leads a month, and the issue of only 10 leads available, I'm not sure how well this will work..