• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Who are the Great Ones Among Us?

Ok Joe,

Let's break it down:

First, let's start with something you eluded too already- that is the feel good nature of the store itself. Take for instance their domain name. Suzuki of Wichita | Kansas | New cars and used cars | #1 US Dealership it conveys the spirit of the operation and their core branding concept. Not many dealerships can use a domain name that doesn't even include the dealerships name.

Next is their Money-Back guarantee. The love it or leave it. This help consumers have peace of mind in their purchase. I know this is not unique in general but if you look closely I can assure you that Scott, Tom and the rest of the team have perfected it and ingrained it into how they do business every single day.

1245 Fans as of today and 2144 Twitter follows. Not a bad start to social media marketing that doesn't include the over 6,000 YouTube video views. I think they are doing a great job with connecting with their customers and offering up consistent communication.

How about the fact that they deliver cars to the surrounding states? I don't know many places that consistently generate sales from people 3+ hours away. I know we can say it is Kansas and you have to drive a long way to buy any vehicle out there, but I think they have proven without a doubt that their marketing mojo gets people to take action from long distances.

I am not saying they are the end all be all but I do think they do a bang up job :)