• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

I hate Blackberrys!

I bet our boy Alex has a few laying around. My wife gets my BlackBerry hand-me-downs...

I have been thinking about switching over to ATT and I do so I might have a New Curve available but it would be for Tmobile.

What service provider do you have?

I'm not selling one of my Blackberries to a hater! J/K - Blake already hit me up. I'm down to just having a Storm in the "old stock pile" and a buddy of mine wants to buy it. Blake is on AT&T and I'm on Verizon so he should get a Bold or the new Curve anyway.

Even though im only 27 the guys in our internet department treat me like a fossil becasue I love my blackberry! They are absolute die hard iphone guys! I know your going to miss your iphone, but I just got a blackberry bold for work a few months back and its been great. I have no problem getting my emails or leads. We use imagiclab and I just have them forwarded to the device. I also find typing to be much easier on the keyboard than the touch screen. Ill be interested to see what you think after using one for a while compared to the iphone.