• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Difference maker available to hire!

Christopher Hawley

Full Sticker
Dec 27, 2010
First Name
Christopher
I have over 20 years of very diverse, very successful auto and auto related experience, yet I learn something every day.

Diverse as in:

• Managed the first Automotive assisted listing program for eBay (employed by eBay), which included but was not limited to; collector, classic, muscle cars, RVs and fleet remarketing. We were selling approximately 400 vehicles per month online when it was sold.
  • I specialize in creating departments and/or consulting dealerships/groups with an emphasis on training, positive reinforcement and accountability.
  • Have held the positions of CEO, Managing Partner, Operations Director, Director of Business Development, BDC/CRC Director, E-commerce Director, General Sales Manager, Sales and Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Internet Manager, Finance Manager and Sales trainer.
  • Handled everything from setting up multiple CRMs, designing multiple dealership websites and group websites that generated incredible ROI, handled sales training which included phone and e-mail etiquette, finance manager menu training, DMS contract negotiations and implementation, marketing and advertising (traditional and online (Google certified) with ROI analysis, in-depth report building (days supply, market share analysis via Polk Data etc.) and even expense reduction and tracking.

Successful as in:

• Increased revenue immediately and dramatically everywhere I have worked.
  • Never have received a bad review or been fired for lack of performance or because of attitude, tardiness.
  • I am transparent and communicate well enough to train and show businesses, dealerships and/or managers how to change and sustain a "winning culture", which may be why I am looking for a new home.
  • You can ask my references!

Why would you want to hire me:

• I do a lot of research and analysis before I put a plan into action and then I execute that plan, complete with start date, completion date, costs and ROI.
  • I manage expectations well. The whole "under promise and over deliver" thing is very important to me.
  • I am a team player and when needed, can change positively the culture. I believe in giving people the tools they need to succeed, managing their expectations and holding them and myself accountable for the results.
  • I am forward thinking, creative and dare I say, "out of the box" thinker, with an excellent business mind and learn quickly.
  • I have been in the top 10% in sales and sales management at every place I have worked (where it was track-able).
  • I am a firm believer that you can't manage what you can't measure.
  • I will get you the results you want, the right way.

I have worked extensively with software like (though some of it may now be dated): Rey Rey, ADP, Dealertrak, Quorum, System 2000, Vinsolutions, Dealer Impact, Knowme, Callsource, Call Command, Salesforce, Higher Gear, BZ Results, Promax, Contact at Once! and many more that I can't think of at the moment.

I have handled SEO/SEM/PPC, ZMOT marketing, retargeting, geo/demo/zip based marketing, behavioral marketing, rich media, social media as well as many others.

I have worked, implemented and maximized 3rd party advertising sources like; Cars.com, Autotrader.com, Dealix, Craigslist, KBB, Yahoo-including Behavioral targeting, as well as many others.

I currently reside in Lafayette, Louisiana and would consider relocation for the right position. I am looking for a career position with a dynamic, growing and/or solid organization. As I really don't like "selling myself" in this way, I would appreciate if you have the slightest interest or think I may be a good fit to review my Linkedin profile or contact me directly.

Thank you for your time and putting up with my abundance of bulletpoints!

Never thought about that, but would need to lose a few pounds first :D

Have any examples (best practices, etc.) to share?

http://forum.dealerrefresh.com/f5/phone-ninjas-hiring-2986.html I already hired this person, so please don't think I am hiring right now. Just trying to help a guy out. I know Grant is hiring in Miami. Have you tried him?

Ones weight does not have anything to do with ones ability to perform a job. I can think of some really talented people in the industry who could stand to lose a few pounds. We won't mention any names, but they exist.