• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

ROI-Bot: Opinions? Any users here?

BillH

Boss
Dec 17, 2009
Awards
First Name
Bill
I am in the new position of e-commerce director for a small group. I am looking at options to be as efficient as possible and provide my DP with quality info. Today was the ROI-Bot demo, and I am looking for input from the gurus and also users out there to see if it's working for you and pros/cons. I am getting mixed info from ROI-Bot's reps, actually including some misinformation. I'm trying to decide if it's worth the added expense vs. wading through the info and rounding it up myself.

This product looks to be unique. Are there other options that can be recommended?

Thanks!!!

I am in the new position of e-commerce director for a small group. I am looking at options to be as efficient as possible and provide my DP with quality info. Today was the ROI-Bot demo, and I am looking for input from the gurus and also users out there to see if it's working for you and pros/cons. I am getting mixed info from ROI-Bot's reps, actually including some misinformation. I'm trying to decide if it's worth the added expense vs. wading through the info and rounding it up myself.

This product looks to be unique. Are there other options that can be recommended?

Thanks!!!

I have a few dealer friends that use ROI-Bot, they have no complaints. Any tool that will help you understand the ROI on your marketing dollars should help.
I don't remember the cost, but I know it's not very much! Good Luck!

I am very happy with the tool and honestly it keeps getting better and better with more vendor integrations.

Some vendors have more advantages and strengths than others (elead CRM for example is very integrated with tons of reports where my Dealer.com CRM is limited on that front). It did not replace every vendor report log-in I have but has streamlined most of them.

I think the best part is the ability to build out the scorecard system that will alert you by email based on pretty much anything, if your VDP's are not increasing or lower than expected, if you SEM cost per VDP is higher than you want. Even if a certain number of phone calls were not picked up (Depending on what vendor you use for call tracking).

You can even setup your traditional advertising budgets and run times so you have a way to reference what you did on any given month or day on tv/radio and compare to your site traffic reports.

I am very happy with the tool and honestly it keeps getting better and better with more vendor integrations.

Some vendors have more advantages and strengths than others (elead CRM for example is very integrated with tons of reports where my Dealer.com CRM is limited on that front). It did not replace every vendor report log-in I have but has streamlined most of them.

I think the best part is the ability to build out the scorecard system that will alert you by email based on pretty much anything, if your VDP's are not increasing or lower than expected, if you SEM cost per VDP is higher than you want. Even if a certain number of phone calls were not picked up (Depending on what vendor you use for call tracking).

You can even setup your traditional advertising budgets and run times so you have a way to reference what you did on any given month or day on tv/radio and compare to your site traffic reports.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I am very interested in the product, just frustrated with the presentation from Roi-Bot. I like the concept, but I'm not confident of what I'm getting.

Best regards to all,
Bill

Last edited:
Bill,

What kind of "mixed info" are you receiving? We are about to sign our own dealership (Acton Toyota) up for the dashboard after a thorough demo last week. We absolutely loved the features and benefits of the product. In particular, we found the dealer scorecard to be a quick and easy way to determine areas that need attention. All of the integration a dealer could want is available. I'd like to hear more from you regarding your demo.

Best,

Justin Brun