• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers 30 day free trial | ADF Converter

Nancy Hernandez

Full Sticker
Jan 27, 2018
First Name
Nancy
Lead Adaptor was founded in July 2017 with the aim to transform the way ADF (Auto-lead Data Format) email leads are managed by Automobile Marketing Professionals. If you work at the Dealership, a Car Portal lead provider or a CRM company, you've probably asked your source lead provider to change the provider information to sort your incoming leads better and more efficiently. Prior to ADF Converter this was not possible.

After six years in the automotive industry, the product of ADF Converter was developed out of frustration with the inability to sort and delegate automotive leads within our client's CRM systems, with data having to be manually updated in the CRM because some lead providers weren’t capable of changing their provider or service tags. Or they just shoved everything into the comment field. This led us to spend the last year creating ADFconverter.com to help our clients and others in the industry who wish to take control of their data, help their salesmen sell more cars and marketing professionals produce more accurate and faster ROI reports.

ADF-sbox-testbox-01-e1515884135277.jpg

Our vision is to strive to help lead providers offer more value to their customers, and dealerships have more control over their data and their leads. I invite you to visit https://www.adfconverter.com; request a demo and see how ADF Converter can help your organization.

Oh man! Where were you when I was running the Internet department at Checkered Flag? I could have used a solution like this!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're going to capture all the incoming leads and apply a formatting to them to "standardize" the lead data in a way the dealer or vendor wants. Is that it in a nutshell?

I can't tell you the amount of junk we got every month: chat leads were a cluster of bad "comments" that never went into the right part of our CRM, OEM leads from car shows were horrendous, and we liked to try new things that were always a parsing nightmare. Out of the 1,500+ leads we received each month, I would estimate that at least 300 had some sort of parsing issue in our iMagicLab CRM tool. It was even worse when we were on other systems because they weren't as good at listening to our parsing requests.

Anyway, I don't know what you charge, but I would have loved this 10 years ago!

Yes, you got it! Those Pain Points still exist. ADF Converter can fix that. ADFC can reparse the lead any way you want, and we're getting ready for ADF 2.0 which will be released at NADA in March 2018. We want to help dealerships and lead providers thru this madness of not being able to parse ADF leads the way the dealerships need in order to compete for their business.

We are currently in beta testing and it's going well. We are giving a 30day Free trial and then we will offer monthly plans that start at $199 a month. We can even manage accounts for them as well should they not have the resources. If you know of anyone that still has this struggle, have them give us a try.

Last edited:
  • :light:
Reactions: Alexander Lau
I like it! $200 seems a little steep though

I actually find that we cost less than the amount of time and effort currently being used by resources to work around this problem. Let’s say you have a dealership group with 5 locations and you use about 10 lead providers per location. Producing a ROI report may take anywhere from 8 to 10 hours to deliver and half that time the marketing Analyst is cleaning up data. This is done every week or every month. When they produce their ROI reports, the level of confidence is lower than it should be. This means that General Managers are making decisions on spending thousands of dollars per month on poor data and not in a timely manner either. I know this because I had this problem, I built ADFC to help me do my job better and faster for my clients. Priority number one is to provide a good ROI.

I actually find that we cost less than the amount of time and effort currently being used by resources to work around this problem. Let’s say you have a dealership group with 5 locations and you use about 10 lead providers per location. Producing a ROI report may take anywhere from 8 to 10 hours to deliver and half that time the marketing Analyst is cleaning up data. This is done every week or every month. When they produce their ROI reports, the level of confidence is lower than it should be. This means that General Managers are making decisions on spending thousands of dollars per month on poor data and not in a timely manner either. I know this because I had this problem, I built ADFC to help me do my job better and faster for my clients. Priority number one is to provide a good ROI.
I completely agree that this is a much needed solution for dealers. I know your potential market size is limited to a fairly small number of engaged dealers who may be willing to pay $200. In my opinion, I would say you need to be more around the $50-$100 /mo mark though.

I've resolved this exact issue utilizing LeadsBridge for $29 /mo (albeit slightly more knowledge is required to setup)
https://leadsbridge.com/pricing/

I completely agree that this is a much needed solution for dealers. I know your potential market size is limited to a fairly small number of engaged dealers who may be willing to pay $200. In my opinion, I would say you need to be more around the $50-$100 /mo mark though.

I've resolved this exact issue utilizing LeadsBridge for $29 /mo (albeit slightly more knowledge is required to setup)
https://leadsbridge.com/pricing/

I am familiar with Leadsbridge, they only parse Unbounce and Facebook leads which are far less complicated. Perhaps, we can discuss this further, reach out to me at [email protected].