• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

testing comment brdige

forum response: You may want to look at these settings though. If I click edit, I can edit anyone's post in the blog once I'm logged in. Not sure if everyone has this feature or if you want it that way or not. Just a heads up.
upload_2018-3-6_10-37-44.png

forum response: You may want to look at these settings though. If I click edit, I can edit anyone's post in the blog once I'm logged in. Not sure if everyone has this feature or if you want it that way or not. Just a heads up.
View attachment 3485

@Rick Buffkin - see if you still have that access. Since you have moderation privileges in the forums here, I guess is gave you Editor access on the blog.

So when you went over to the blog to comment, you were already logged in and it had your user name as alexander_lau?
Yeah, weird, I didn't have an alexander_lau account. I thought that was my username here and not blog. Your dB should only have on instance of my credentials.

The blog site logged me out from here.

I see an Alexander Lau being brought over from here and then the blog site made me reauthenticate, I had to use alexander_lau.

Wish I knew more...