• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Facebook Marketplace Inventory Partners: which one should you use?

Have seen numerous dealers do this, all of the ones that have it on right now went through their chat provider.
If you aren't ready to answer 5-10 leads a day with quick response time, have your chat company handle the leads.
I've seen nothing but positive feedback so far from the dealers.

Have seen numerous dealers do this, all of the ones that have it on right now went through their chat provider.
If you aren't ready to answer 5-10 leads a day with quick response time, have your chat company handle the leads.
I've seen nothing but positive feedback so far from the dealers.

The original link has expired. I am currently using a company called Hammer to handle my Facebook Marketplace stuff.

What are my other options, and more specifically, what chat providers? I know I can look this up on Facebook, but was thinking maybe someone in here knows something other than what Facebook lists as their partners.

Hey Everyone,

I know there are multiple companies that can do this now. Here is the list Facebook provides as "official" partners:

upload_2018-8-14_13-53-53.png

At Edmunds, we have our inventory listing for our partners and we have CarCode for the managed message services. We have 2 different options to list your inventory:

1. Edmunds Hosted: These ads will be branded under the Edmunds umbrella. We manage the message and send you the lead when we collect P.I.I (Personal Identification Information). This is a great turnkey solution that allows you to only work filtered out contacts and also requires 0 access to your Facebook page.

2. Dealer Hosted: This is under the dealer-branded. We will require "Edit" access to your Facebook page. We will still manage the messages in an attempt to get P.I.I but you will have full visibility into the messages within our CarCode Portal. You can even jump in and answer questions or takeover message conversation to help increase conversions. You also get their Facebook name right away so you can cross-reference this within your CRM in case you already have their information.

We have seen really good success of FBMP in regards to the number of leads. Once we get PII the quality is there as well. The 15k and lower vehicles seem to get the most traction which I don't think is surprising for anyone.

Good luck, and let me know if you would want me to have your local rep contact you.

• Useful
Reactions: Alexander Lau
V12Software.com is also a approved Partner with Facebook Marketplace. All your leads from Messenger also go into your CRM. Dealers are doing best with us posting vehicles valued under 20K and everything is automated!

We helped thousands of dealers automate their posts to craigslist when it was free and we can do the same with Facebook's Classified by putting you in front of relevant, local buyers within minutes!

Attachments

• FBMP.png
    FBMP.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 1
V12Software.com is also a approved Partner with Facebook Marketplace. All your leads from Messenger also go into your CRM. Dealers are doing best with us posting vehicles valued under 20K and everything is automated!

We helped thousands of dealers automate their posts to craigslist when it was free and we can do the same with Facebook's Classified by putting you in front of relevant, local buyers within minutes!

This service is not listed on your website. Or is this part of the "e-blast" package?

We had been doing a pilot with cars(dot)com for several months (now it's no longer a pilot). The messages are handled by DealerInspire's managed chat platform. It's been working well and DI's chat has been pretty solid as well from a customer perspective. A lot of managed chat products are basically an "advanced lead form", and DI seems to be a bit more conversational.